CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

18 May 2008

sadness :(

so my bunny Louis is dieing and I'm sad. Not that anybody is really going to read this but who knows, it may help. He's partially paralyzed, and in a sort of coma now. its really hard to just sit and wait. I've been praying for him to just die instead of having to lay there like a vegetable. I can't really fathom how somebody that was just so full of life an energy can deteriorate so quickly. It breaks my heart because he was still trying to run around like he used to but he couldn't even stay up. Now he's got no life in his eyes, but he's still holding on. I wish I knew what he was waiting for. I think Colleen needs to come and get him. She was his mate and friend, she died this past august. but anyway, I'm heart-broken.

Here's a picture of my King Louis-Pierre.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Darkmaer said...

i read.

sorry to hear about it. there is no way to get it put to sleep? even though it would sound cruel even if i didn't have the money i would do something...i know if i was any living thing i would rather die then just being there.

I always look at death in a positive light. as i think everyone should.

cheer up...he can finally rest soon and take the most kick ass nap ever

blessings