CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26 April 2008

Renfaire etc.

It's been quite a while since i blogged, so here goes!
I had my first renfaire practice. twas lots of fun.
My character is Martha Poole, washer wench. I'm going to have a lot of fun with her. She's supposed to be worldly, reliable, and vain... well i dunno about the worldly part, but the rest seems pretty type cast to me! not that that's a problem!

now i think it's time for another list...
since i already showed love to the older guys, i think it's time we give some love to the guys under 40. I've narrowed it down to 4. oy very hard

1. Prince Harry
Photobucket
he's a red head with pink cheeks... thats all i ask really, but he goes a step further by being a prince.

Harry, will you marry me? No really!
2. Dominic Monaghan
Photobucket
blonde hair, blue eyes, just yummy
3. Eric Szmanda
Photobucket
he's got the whole blonde and adorable thing going on
4. Rider Strong
Photobucket
haha i just like him bloody! ever since BMW i've wanted him... not gonna change


ok, so now that i think about it, it wasn't that hard. these are the sexiest guys in just about ever.

0 comments: