CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

07 April 2008

My First Post... Yayness I suppose

So I'm sitting at home sick and desided that I should get myself one of these blog thingers. Done! Now I suppose if people are actually going to be reading this I should tell you a little bit about myself. *ahem* here goes

I think I'll start off with one of those corny about me polls that people post as bulletins on myspace. I promise that this will be the only one I put on here. If I ever break that promise... well I'm a woman it's my poragative to change my mind. *starts singing britney spears my poragative*

1. What is Your Name? Shaunna
2. How old are you? 19
3. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? http://www.myspace.com/banpaiashinu
General
4. What is your height? 5'4"
5. Do you have any siblings? only
6. What is your eye colour? blue
7. What is your hair colour? depends but right now its an ugly brownish colour
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? I should wear glasses
9. Are you right handed or left handed? righty
10. Do you have any piercings? my ears
11. Do you smoke? no
12. Do you swear? yes
13. Do you get along with your parents? yes
14. Your heritage I'm a mutt, but I choose to embrace my scottishness
15. Your fears I fear losing my family
16. Goal you would like to achieve this year I have none
17. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger rofl
18. Best Physical Feature eyes
19. Your bedtime around 10:00
20. What time do you arise in the morning? it depends, between 7:30 and 8:30
21. First thoughts waking up? damnit!
22. Do you shower daily? Yes every morining.
This Or That?
23. Bright or dark room? bright
24. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
25. Dogs of cats? cats
26. Pepsi or Coke? coke
27. McDonalds or Burger King? McDonald's for double cheeseburger plain, and then swing by the BK Lounge for some French Fries
28. Ant or Dec? I have no idea what this question means. but I like bugs, so I'm going to have to go with ant.
29. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? neither. Turkey Hill baby! Spoken like a true Pennsylvanian
30. Cappuccino or Coffee? Neither, Hot Chocolate is nice though.
In the last month have you...
31. Drank alcohol? yes (fruity BAP)
32. Gone to a mall? yes, i work there.
33. Eaten a box of Oreos? eww no they are the most vile things that humans pre-package
34. Eaten sushi? no
35. Been on stage? No actually, thats surprising, but that whorable absense of performing will soon be overwith
36. Been dumped? no
37. Gone skinny dipping? no 3
8. Stolen Anything? not really
Have you ever...
39. Laughed for no reason? no, there's always a reason. Its just most of the time people don't know what my reason is.
40. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? nope
41. Been in love? no
42. Fired a gun? no
43. Been drunk? no
44. Been called a Tease? More than Likely... its not that I try, I guess it's just my nature
45. Been beaten up? no
46. Shoplifted? no
What was the last....
47. Furry thing you touched? Louis my bunny. I really like this question btw.
48. Thing you've said? I'm going up to bed.
49. Song you've listened to? Broken Hearts Parade by GC is stuck in my head right now. But I think the last song I heard was Anne Murray singing Amazing Grace
50. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? wow umm... I think my dad.
51. Movie you watched? LOTR! heck yes
52. Thing you were doing before this? deleting a bunch of old emails
53. Time you cried? last night
54. Song you've sang? Probably something by Steve Sinnicks... He's been in my car for about a month now. (not litterally, just his cd)
55. Time you looked at the clock? holy crap its 2:35 already?
56. Food and drink you've had? Sierra Mist sitting right next to me.
57. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Jolt.
58. Shoes you've worn? I call them my sheep shoes, because if I were to ever own a herd of sheep, they are the shoes I would wear to shepherd them.
59. Store you've been in? Hot Topic. Thats sad considdering I work there!
Favourite...
60. Planet? FlooPhlatz
61. Age you've been so far? 9
62. Season? Autumn
63. Number? 127
64. TV show? CSI or LOST
65. Flower? Lilly
Random...
66. How much cash do you have on you? none
67. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? floor
68. What T-Shirt are you wearing? none, I'm in a turn of the century style nighty.
69. What brand of shoes are you wearing? none, but I'm wearing these really sweet knitted knee high socks.
70. What did your last text message say? mer
71. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
72. What's your current desktop picture? Spice Girls
73. What's a word that you say a lot? probably "I" people don't realise it, but your life revolves around you no matter what you do.
74. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? tickle me pink
75. How is the weather right now? kinda bleh.
76. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Nothing in particular. They just sorta have to have an aura about them
77. Are you too shy to ask someone out? yes
78. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? no, but that would be flippin sweet
79. Who would you like to see right now? a lot of people
80. How many pillows do you sleep with? two, but there are 7 on my bed
81. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? no, I'm not in the mood to be raped any time soon
82. How do you want to die? dramatically, so I'm remembered for at least a week. I'm thinking a hired assassin.
83. What do you want to be when you grow up? une actrice
84. What country would you most like to visit? Scotland
85. How many CDs do you own? last count was 187
86. How many things, in your past, do you regret? I regret nothing. VIVE LE RESISTANCE!
87. Do you think you are attractive? currently? no. generally? yes
88. Do you believe in yourself? I'm here aren't I? I sure hope I'm not a figment of my own imagination. but that just leads to too many psychology type questions.
89. Do you want to get married? yes in a couple of years.
In a boy/girl...
90. Favourite eye colour? Blue
91. Favourite hair colour? Red or Blonde
92. Short or long hair? medium
93. Height? taller than me
94. Weight? Idk it varies, i don't really care

Ok, now that we've been through that, I feel like you didn't learn anythig about me! So let me try to summarise myself.
I'm an American who wants to be a Canadian, who's obessed with all things Scottish, to quote Mike Myers, "if its no scottish its crap!"... My Favourite animal is an alpaca, my favourite band is the Tartan Terrors. My favourite colour is pink. When I'm not working at Hot Topic, I'm going to Rennaissance Faires and Fairie Festivals. I love costumes, and acting, and singing. I collect stuffies and baby dolls. My role models are Anne Boleyn and Twiggy. I want to be queen of the world someday, and am gathering a following. if you'd like to join email me at canadianllamaluv@aol.com

I think that pretty much does it.
Peace Love and Chemistry Dudes
Shaunna

1 comments:

Darkmaer said...

you can actually be surprised who reads these...i have one and got a few subscribers tho i haven't posted anything in a while.

btw I'm not going to take part in your poll because you left out on major kick ass hobbit and that's Bilbo