CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

13 April 2008

Procrastination

I'm once again NOT reading weep not, child. I really really don't want to do it. So I'm sitting here on my bed in the dark typing. I suppose I could start doing research for the book I'm writing. Its basically a guide to how young women should portray themselves, and how they should be educated etc. because parents aren't doing their jobs anymore, so somebody has to try to get people to shape up.

I feel like dyeing my hair bleach blonde, like Gwen Stefani and Scarlett Johansson. I'm afraid I'd look like a skank though. hmm better not do it!

1 comments:

Darkmaer said...

Sounds like a great idea for a book. I think women are so lost.

I personally liked the red hair the best. If your thinking about dyeing it (even tho red fades soo quickly)