CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

08 April 2008

I hate sickness... but on another note

So its almost 1:00 am and I cannot sleep still because of a runny/stuffy nose and coughing. I really want to go to school and work tomorrow, but damnit if this doesn't end I may just infect everyone I come in contact with, causing everyone to get sick, then by six degrees of separation, I would infect the entire human populous, thus causing the end of the world...maybe I should just stay in bed.

so while I was laying here attempting to smell the food that I can hear my mother eating, I was thinking... Ya know some guys are just hot, no matter how old they are!... people say I go for old guys, but that's not true. I go for looks, personality, and just plain sexiness. I can't help it if the ones I find that meet the criteria are considerably older than me! Maybe the men (if you can call them that) of my generation just need to step it up a bit. Hey I'm just saying!

So here is my list, complete with pictures if I can figure it out, of famous guys who just seem to stay fantastic, despite age. And no matter how old they are, If I met them, I'd more than likely do them (or at least figuratively) The only rule for this list is they have to be 40+

Billy Idol~ age: 52
Photobucket
Despite the fact that me made a christmas album, I still love him. Sexy voice + bleach blonde hair= this girl melts

Matthew Broderick~ age: 46
Photobucket
He's a cute kind of sexy. I still see Ferris when I look at him, and that makes me feel all squishy inside.

Billy Boyd~ age: 39
Photobucket
Yes, I'm slightly breaking my own rules, but my favorite hobbit will be 40 this year so he's going on my list dang it!

Johnny Depp~ age: 44
Photobucket
Have you ever heard of sirens? the creatures that with the sound of their voice can basically hypnotize all men? Ya know make them fall in love with them? Well I'm pretty sure that's what Johnny Depp does to women. There's really no explaining it. It just is.

well there's my first blog post of the day i suppose! I think I'm going to become adicted to this, whether anybody reads it or not. It sure beats writing in a diary!

ugh well I'm out for now
If you see Prince Harry tell him I love him
Peace love and chemistry dude
Shaunna

0 comments: