CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 July 2008

I Kissed A Girl

Because I have Katy Perry stuck in my head, I thought that I would do a blog on the girls that I would kiss. No Homo Though.

Photobucket
ScarJo Because she's just gorgeous! Totally my appearance role-model.

Photobucket
Ashley Tisdale. She's the ony reason that I sit through HSM. She's just fun and bubbley.

Hmm well, that's about it. I have high standards. Paris Hilton comes in close, but not quite. I would only kiss her in hopes that she'd pay me for it. And that I'd be kissing somebody who kissed Benji Madden (Paris is a lucky bitch!)

oh and off subject, i got a baby bunny! Her name is MollyWobbles. and she's the cutest thing on earth. I bought her from the farmer's market on tuesday. She likes me, but I think that Pumpkin is being mean to her.

over and out

1 comments:

Darkmaer said...

I'll play this game. For my non homo-ness I have only 2 as well

Corey Taylor: because well lyrically i love him. he can do the most deepest lyrics or he can do the most light and good time fun lyrics.
http://metaltimes.album.cz/slipknot-1/tt35ce1dec68f6b108.jpg

And of course Davey Havok: with him it's all about looks...so i don't like the way he looks now with his slab...and pushed back hair...i liked him old school and also when they did Sing the Sorrow...the long hair (on both sides lol) i thought definitely made him mysterious
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6407/davey0lh.jpg

and yeah the list of women could go on pretty long but thats just a lust thing...i know nothing would last so i really don't even bother thinking about that type of stuff too much. because anybody in the media puts up a "front" so they can move further in there career and would never TRULY speak there mind because of fear...it's sad really.